- 2.5 Cups GF Flour blend (I use Tom Sawyer)
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp Sugar (regular, coconut, agave, xylitol etc. make to your preference)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk from a can
Blueberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 Bags fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Agave Nectar (or sub sweetener)
- 4 tsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp Water
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Mix all the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and then pour into the center of the dry ingredients slowly until it is all combined and has no lumps.
3. Pour into waffle maker and cook to your browning preference. This recipe makes about 6 large waffles. Enjoy!
1. In a small bowl mix together Arrowroot Powder and the 1.5 Tablespoons of water. Set aside.
2. Next, put the blueberries into a saucepan with the orange juice over a medium heat and cook until bubbling (about 10 minutes).
3. Remove blueberries from the heat and slowly stir in the arrowroot powder. This will help thicken the sauce up the longer it cools. If you want a smoother consistency you can puree the sauce in a blender. Enjoy!