This week we have THREE winners! Lumina so generously donated three of their TenDlite Red Light Therapy Devices (MSRP $270)! TenDlite is an FDA cleared anti-inflammatory & analgesic (pain relief) light therapy device that relieves joint pain, promotes faster healing, and increases mobility. NASA scientists have studied and applied proven light therapy (photo-therapy) for years to provide pain relief and speed up healing using the same technology utilized by TenDlite. Studies have shown that LED red light therapy is effective for temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue, and temporarily increasing local blood circulation where heat is indicated. TenDlite provides the deep penetration of light necessary to reach the injured tissue and relieve pain fast. This pain relief generated by TenDlite medical grade technology, is due to the immediate restoration of optimal blood circulation to the deep tissue, reducing inflammation and the waste constrained around it. TenDlite generates a powerful 1500 mW output of the specific red light wavelength used by medical office based light therapy devices, but in the comfort and convenience of your home.
I actually began using Red Light Therapy this year in an effort to help increase circulation, particularly to my legs, since I suffer from POTS. I have quite a bit of circulation issues in my legs, and when I stand up I have a lot of blood pulling etc. The Red Light treatments have made a noticeable difference for me, and I'll have a more in depth blog post up soon about exactly how I used it. But for now, I wanted to share all the ways that Phototherapy can be used. The TenDlite is a hand held device, and you simply aim it at the area you want to treat and turn it on. You can use it on small areas such as a specific joint, or larger areas like your back, legs, shoulders, etc.
- TenDlite by Lumina Group Inc® is an FDA cleared medical device, under K-100213, indicated to treat various types of pain
- TenDlite is a safe, effective way to treat your Joint Pain without the side effects of drugs or risks of infection and prolonged down time caused by injectable steroids or surgeries.
- TenDlite is easy to use: just shine the light for up to three 1 minute doses directly at the joint or injury area.
- TenDlite is made of durable material, light in weight, easy to handle, and to apply to any part of the body.
- TenDlite utilizes state of the art technology used on pro athletes by today's leading doctors, physical therapists and trainers. Now you can successfully treat your injury at home for a fraction of the cost.
“Is it safe?”
Yes! The wavelength used by the TenDlite® are within the normal visible spectrum of light, with no harmful UV rays.
“Is there any scientific research to back it up?”
Studies have shown that LED red light therapy is effective for temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue, and temporarily increasing local blood circulation.
“How does it work?”
LED phototherapy is a highly effective method of delivering therapeutic light energy as well as increased circulation into the tissue of the treatment area. LED phototherapy is more and more becoming the method of choice among therapists and sports trainers.
"What separates Tendlite from other products?"
Tendlite delivers approximately 3 to 5 times more optical output of power than leading competitive products, which puts it on a par with some professional machines in terms of power output, helping toward a quicker more effective delivery.
You can find TenDlite online at:
TendDlite Amazon Shop
How To Enter:
Please follow all the steps to enter:
1. Visit the TendLite Amazon shop HERE & watch their 1 minute video about how the device works
2. Share the link to their Amazon shop on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
3. Come back here and leave a comment saying 'Done' and including the link to where you shared about TenDlite.
That's it! Each place you share the link counts as an entry, so if you share it on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest that will get you 3 entries! Good luck!