I have received comments & emails asking for admissions, so before you read further know this is just an informative post. Again, I have no affiliation with Inanna House.
For all of this I thank God. With my birthday being Sunday I reflected back on gifts I received. All materialistic items that are great, but I can live without them. "Health is true wealth, not pieces of gold & silver."
This brings me to my point about an amazing project that's being created by Mara Williams called the Inanna House. This will be the first non profit in patient Lyme treatment facility. People who need medical care the most for this fatal disease will now be able to receive it. I took the highlights from the fundraising website & condensed it below to get a better understanding. The Inanna House plans to be in locations across the US, but the first will be in Sonoma County, California.
- A Retreat Style Center with 24 Private Rooms with Baths for In-patient stay, built on 14-15 Acres of viable land.
- 24 Hour Care and monitoring as patients undergo individualized treatment plans, incorporating all worlds of medicine to acheive optimal re-integration and healing, which would address each aspect of the individual: Mind, Body, and Sprit.
- The Center will incorporate Green Energy to make it as self-sustainable as possible.
- An In-House Organic Garden big enough to feed all residents and provide patients with a necessary "Clean, Alkaline Diet" to aid them in their recovery.
- A $20 Million Dollar Endowment Fund for individuals who can't pay for treatment but desperately need it.
- Fees that are on a sliding scale basis, and a "Give Back" Program so that those who have received treatment and recovered have the opportunity to come back and help give patients who are currently being treated hope, guidance, and support.
- A Program specifically designed to help care-takers understand exactly what their loved ones are going through, and how Lyme disease and its co-infections are effecting them. This program will also give specific instructions so that care-takers will also know how they can help their loved ones recover.
- Inanna house will train physicians properly for them to become Lyme Literate doctors.
Donation Page to Share: http://www.indiegogo.com/InannaHouse
To learn more about what other amazing features and specific therapies the center intends on offering, please visit their website at:
Currently there is fundraising going on for this project with 22 days left to reach the $20,000 goal. As I looked around at all this stuff I had received, I knew in my heart I had to return what I could & instead of gifts ask for family & friends to donate that money to this cause. This fundraising is fixed which means if they don't reach the $20,000 goal, all the money will be returned to the donors. I really hope everyone of you can at least take a look at the site to read about how amazing it is, and share with friends. You can choose to contribute, or just by simply passing it along you are doing so much.
This is near & dear to my heart and I hope Mara Williams dream will come alive. It will be a huge step for patients everywhere. Such a vision & blessing to help those who need it the most.
Thanks friends! :)