Barbara, the owner of Sensible Decisions, Inc. could not be a more kind & warm hearted individual whose sole mission is to help those struggling with pain. She has worked closely with many in the Lyme community, so if you get a chance to thank her and Sensible Decisions personally for their donation, please do! Because of her there will be TWO winners, each of who will win a $299-$399 Infrared Mat to aid in pain relief.
What Can You Win?
1. Far Infrared Amethyst & Tourmaline Mat ($299) - The core features of this mat is a combination of far infrared rays, negative ions, and the conductive properties of amethyst & tourmaline crystals. This mat is an FDA cleared device and feels amazing to lay on while the soothing heat and ions penetrate your muscles. The heat from this mat penetrates 6" into the body, so it really gets deep into your muscles and tissues. Research shows that Amethyst Crystal utilizes infrared energy very effectively, allowing the infrared rays to go so deep. The Tourmaline Stones in the mat help with creating healing negative ions which are absorbed directly into the body to aid in relief. You simply lie the mat down and you can nap or rest (even sleep during the night) on it, while it eases your pain. You can check out a bunch of reviews of this amazing mat HERE.
2. PEMF Mat with Far Infrared & Photon Red Light Therapy ($399) - This is an amazing 4-in-1 Mat that offers a lot of features all in one. It includes: 1. PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field therapy), which is a pulsed energy wave that goes deep into the injured or painful parts of your body. 2. Hot Gemstone Therapy in the form of Amethyst crystals that converts heat into far infrared healing warmth that penetrates deep into your body. 3. Negative Ions from the Tourmaline gemstones 4. Photon Therapy which is red light therapy that has a myriad of uses such as loosening sore muscles/joints and eases chronic pain.
There are so many benefits of the Charmed Mat, including:
- Relieves Pain and Chronic Inflammation - The deep penetrating heat of the far infrared therapy helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to the muscles and soft tissue injuries.
- Improves Circulation and Cardiovascular Function - Far infrared therapy raises body temperature, warming the blood and expanding the blood vessels. This creates an increase in peripheral blood flow and volume, resulting in improved circulation and heart function, as well as oxygenation.
- Improves Immune System Function - Far infrared rays’ deeply penetrating heat raises body temperature, inducing an artificial and healthy fever, which promotes the killing of many pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. As the body works to combat the “fever,” the body’s immune system is activated and strengthened by increasing production of white blood cells.
- Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness - Far infrared heat therapy is widely used to treat patients who are suffering from many kinds of arthritic and musculoskeletal disorders. In addition, it has been proven effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other musculoskeletal ailments by increasing the growth of cells, DNA and protein synthesis necessary for tissue repair and regeneration.
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue - The gentle warmth of the far infrared rays helps to sooth nerves and relax tight or knotted muscles by heating the muscle fibers.
- Assists in Detoxification - Increased blood circulation stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins and waste
Charmed FIR Mats come in a variety of sizes for your needs, including a Mini Mat, a larger body sized Mat, a Cervical Pillow, Amethyst Belt, AND two mats which also feature Photon & PEMF Therapy.
You can find Charmed FIR Mats online at:
Charmed Mats Website
Charmed Mats Facebook
This Giveaway opens today May 1, 2019 and closes at midnight on May 7, 2019. A winner will be chosen on May 8th and will be announced here on the blog as well as on the various social media platforms. You can enter this Giveaway on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You may enter on all of the platforms to get more entries. Follow the rules/instructions on each of the posts below to enter. Good luck!
Enter on Facebook HERE
Enter on Instagram HERE
Enter on Twitter HERE